Thank you for your interest in Daniel Jenkins Academy’s
Title I Program!
We encourage family involvement in the Title I Program and appreciate your continued support and collaboration. Please explore this page to learn more about the Title I program and resources available to you and your family.
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Title I Compact for Learning
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Parent & Family Engagement Plan (PFEP)
- Academic Resources for At-Home Learning
- Learn more about resources that you can use at home to help support your student’s learning.
- School Advisory Council
- Learn more about how you can participate in our School’s Advisory Council.
- Polk School District Title I Information
- Explore the district’s website to learn more about Title I in Polk County, including the Parent & Family Resource Centers, which are available to all the parents & guardians of students who attend Title I schools. Parents are welcome to visit, take part in workshops, and check out materials to help their child with academic skills at home.
- You can also visit the general Polk School District website.
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Annual ESSA Report Card
- The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) State Report Card provides additional data on student outcomes and equity considerations. The report is based on information available from the previous school year.
- DJA Input & Feedback Form 2019-2020 (Ongoing)
- Use this link to provide recommendations for improvement or praise for our school at any time throughout the school year. We value your feedback!
- Parent Right to Know Letters
- In the event that the school has teaching vacancies, all parents and guardians have a right to know about the vacancies.
- 2019 Polk Parent Feedback Survey Summary
- The 2019 Parent Feedback Survey collected parent perceptions regarding school service, environment, safety, and academics as feedback on the District’s general performance.
- Polk County School’s Parent Curriculum Guide
- Use this guide to help you navigate various aspects of the county’s curriculum.
- Parent & Caregiver Checklist from the Department of Education
- As a parent or caregiver, you have a key role in your child’s education. This tool provides you with a set of questions to ask, and important issues to consider when approaching your child’s teachers, principals, and counselors about his or her development.
- The Basics of Title I
- This article explains the basics of the Title I program and how it impacts students, families, and schools.
- ESSA & Title I Information
- Learn more about the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) article explains the basics of the Title I program and how it impacts students, families, and schools.
- Parent Guide to Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- We are committed to providing high-quality instruction and support to promote the highest achievement of all students through the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS). MTSS is a way of organizing instruction and intervention to help all students.
- Polk Schools Code of Student Conduct
- The Student Code of Conduct sets out the standards of conduct expected of students.