Thank you for your interest in Daniel Jenkins Academy’s
Title I Program!
We encourage family involvement in the Title I Program and appreciate your continued support and collaboration. Please explore this page to learn more about the Title I program and resources available to you and your family.
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Title I Compact for Learning
- Check out our school’s Title I compact for the 2020-2021 school year. Also, please note: A school-parent compact is a written agreement between the school and the parents of children participating in Title I, Part A programs that identifies the activities that the parents, the entire school staff, and the students will undertake to share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement. This agreement is developed with input from parents, community members and school staff. All Title I schools have copies of the compact in their front office, as well as translated versions. For a copy of the school compact, please email or call the school.
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Parent & Family Engagement Plan (PFEP)
- Check out our school’s Parent & Family Engagement Plan (PFEP) for the 2020-2021 school year. Also, please note: All Title I schools have copies of the Parent and Family Engagement Plans (PFEPs) in their front office, as well as translated versions. For a copy of the school PFEP or district PFEP, please email or call the school.
- Additionally, you can review brief summaries of the PFEP by clicking on the following links:
- 2020-2021 Annual Title I Meeting
- 2020-2021 Title I Use of Funds
- Check out the link to learn more about how we are using our Title I funds during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Schoolwide Improvement Plan
- The purpose of a Schoolwide Improvement Plan (SIP) is to develop a plan with school staff and leaders to help improve the academic achievement. For a copy of the SIP, please see attached, or email/call the school. Also, a paper copy is available in the front office or you can visit www.floridacims.org.
- Academic Resources for At-Home Learning
- Learn more about resources that you can use at home to help support your student’s learning.
- School Advisory Council
- Learn more about how you can participate in our School’s Advisory Council.
- Polk School District Title I Information
- Explore the district’s website to learn more about Title I in Polk County, including the Parent & Family Resource Centers, which are available to all the parents & guardians of students who attend Title I schools. Parents are welcome to visit, take part in workshops, and check out materials to help their child with academic skills at home.
- You can also visit the general Polk School District website.
- Daniel Jenkins Academy’s Annual ESSA Report Card
- The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) State Report Card provides additional data on student outcomes and equity considerations. The report is based on information available from the previous school year.
- DJA Input & Feedback Form 2020-2021 (Ongoing)
- Use this link to provide recommendations for improvement or praise for our school at any time throughout the school year. We value your feedback!
- 2020-2021 Parent Right to Know Letter
- 2019 Polk Parent Feedback Survey Summary
- The 2019 Parent Feedback Survey collected parent perceptions regarding school service, environment, safety, and academics as feedback on the District’s general performance.
- Polk County School’s Parent Curriculum Guide
- Use this guide to help you navigate various aspects of the county’s curriculum.
- Parent & Caregiver Checklist from the Department of Education
- As a parent or caregiver, you have a key role in your child’s education. This tool provides you with a set of questions to ask, and important issues to consider when approaching your child’s teachers, principals, and counselors about his or her development.
- The Basics of Title I
- This article explains the basics of the Title I program and how it impacts students, families, and schools.
- ESSA & Title I Information
- Learn more about the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) article explains the basics of the Title I program and how it impacts students, families, and schools.
- Parent Guide to Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- We are committed to providing high-quality instruction and support to promote the highest achievement of all students through the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS). MTSS is a way of organizing instruction and intervention to help all students.
- Polk Schools Code of Student Conduct
- The Student Code of Conduct sets out the standards of conduct expected of students.